Designated On-Call 24/7 Emergency Phone Contact
Emergency Preparedness & Response Division
Designated on-call health department personnel monitor an emergency phone on a continual basis to facilitate prompt public health emergency response. After hour health related emergency calls should be directed to the health department emergency phone number. Should the need permit, the health department is also available to be reached by calling the Hardin County Sheriff’s Office.
Kenton Hardin Health Department After-Hours On-Call
Why you would need to reach us after hours?
- Restaurant Fires or No Water in Food Establishments
- Tire Fires
- Class A Reportable Disease Reporting
- Bat Bites or Human Exposures to Potentially Rabid Animals
- Any Biological, Chemical or Radiological Incident
- Foodborne Outbreak
- Unsafe or Unsanitary Living Conditions
- Incorporating Public Health into the EOC during an incident